Today I'm thankful that my foot x-ray came back with no sign of fractures or arthritis. (I'm trying to imagine what sort of reaction I might have if arthritis HAD been the issue. Go to bed earlier? Complain about the music young people listen to these days? Eat more fiber at dinner and consume it by 5:00 p.m.? Oh wait, I already do these things.)
I go for a follow-up later in the week so will hopefully know more then.
In other happenings, it was 65 degrees and GORGEOUS here today, so......
CHRISTMAS LIGHTS ARE ALL UP!
My list continues.....
- An after school Starbucks treat with my oldest...peppermint mocha for me, cake pops and milk for her:)
- Children snacking on chocolate frosting graham crackers on the back deck...
- A warm night to finish those lights!
- All veggie dinner - to which my "meat and potatoes man" added a leftover cheeseburger;)
- A quiet evening at home
- Being able to spend hours outside for what looks to be one last fall hurrah
You may notice I have no pictures. That is because at 4:48 p.m. (Central Standard Time) my "real" camera broke. An investigation as to whether it was in cahoots with my cell phone is underway.
Have a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment