A clerk from Trader Joe's gave me this idea as I was checking out. It's of the many things I love about Trader Joe's - everyone is just so cheery and helpful. Maybe it has something to do with the "Two Buck Chuck."
Here is what to have on hand. The container has both provolone and Muenster cheese (I used provolone for this recipe.)
Lay out chicken pieces on greased foil pan, bake for about 20 minutes. Flip and then bake for another 5 minutes. I also had a glass baking dish with the frozen green beans, about 1 TBSP olive oil and some salt and pepper. These will need about 20 minutes total to oven roast.
Lay cheese on chicken patties (and bacon underneath if you're so inclined) and spread with about 2 TBSP spaghetti sauce. Place in oven and bake another 5 minutes.
Take out of oven, stab with fork (didn't have a spatula nearby!) and serve up. This would also make a great hot sandwich with a thick french roll.
And a glass of "Two Buck Chuck" would pair nicely with this as well ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment