Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Vacation!!

It's official.....in about 90 minutes everyone will be home and on break. I love this few minutes of quiet before the excitement starts up. I also want to savor this as it all starts because I know it will go all too quickly. Here are some of the things I love about the kids being on "winter break." (But we all know it's for Christmas:)

- No lunches to pack!!
- No rushing about at 8:15 everyone morning no matter how early/organized we try to be
- No thinking about the evening marathon of homework, chores, etc between 4:00-8:00pm
- PJ days!
- Time to have friends over, or read for awhile, watch a movie, or just hang out together!

So, I'm off to deliver the last of the teacher gifts at pre-school pick-up and then come home where I'm going to hug my children as they walk in the door....and serve up Christmas cookies for snack because....WE'RE ON CHRISTMAS BREAK!

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous, Brayden still has to go monday, tuesday and part of Wednesday! :( I think I'm more excited for Christmas break than he is! I hope you all have a WONDERFUL break!!

    ReplyDelete