Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Now what?!?!

Does anyone else feel that way starting December 26th? So much planning, preparation and build-up to the big day that goes so quickly. Do we clean and reorganize, or lounge around in the happy clutter for a few more days? Do we start gung-ho on our slightly-forgotten healthy eating and exercise, or mix up a pot of hot chocolate to go with the leftover Christmas cookies? Do we go crazy with family activities since we're all home or just be quiet and hunker down?

Not sure of the answers to these deep, life-altering questions.

But one thing I DO know.....Bessie and I are TIRED!

I do agree that "Bessie" needs a slightly more "come-hither" name. Maybe that can be one of my New Year's resolutions.

So, with the exception of my oldest daughter's birthday cake/party, I'm planning on taking a bit of a break in January. I'll plan to post some pictures of the baking projects we did in December. But for now I have to make the decision between working-out and pouring another cup of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment