I think we did okay!
My oldest daughter wanted to make fondant covered sugar cookies. She did almost everything herself, including rolling and cutting out the fondant. I'm so proud of her!
My little guy sat at the kitchen table and unwrapped a whole bag of caramels by himself in preparation for the caramel chocolate chip brownies (2 pans!) A chef in the making??
And my sweet middle child....this is the third year in a row she has helped me with the pumpkin pies. I may have trained myself right out of job for next year as she did most of the work herself. I opened cans and helped hold the bowl, but other than that it was all her!
I'm SO blessed!! Three more bakers in one family and I get to enjoy almost all of their efforts every time! :) How wonderful that you've managed to encourage their creative (and yummy!) talents, Mindy. Now let's see...what will I plan to request next time?? Love, mom
ReplyDeleteThat's quite an array of yummy treats! You and your crew did quite an awesome job. :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE those cookies, they're beautiful! all three of your kiddos did a fabulous job, everything looks delicious!!
ReplyDeleteI love the multi-colored leaves, and the caramel chocolate chip brownies sound so yummy! So nice that you let your kids help out!
ReplyDelete