And to think "Thankful Thursday" lands on Thanksgiving...so perfect:)
I've been battling a head cold since Monday, so the week has played out a little differently than I would have hoped, but it's been a good week still.
1) Time to lay on the couch and rest and watch holiday movies/shows.
Because I know I wouldn't have done this if I'd been well. Too much to do, to many things going on.
2) The realization of how much can go undone for a few days and really, everyone is still just fine.
3) The fact that I wasn't hosting this year. Because I'm sure that while I can leave things undone around here when it's just us, it would somehow not be that way if I were having 20+ people over. (Although most pizza places are open today!)
4) My wonderful family - I love them so.
5) This blog experience....has truly been a fun part of this year.
So, I'm off to eat turkey, sit down on the couch and revel in this day that I look forward to all year.
Blessings, friends!
Aunt Debbie's affair was super. We missed you.
ReplyDelete