How was your weekend?
My girls and I spent lots of time together as our guys were on their Cub Scout camp -out. It was kind of bittersweet because this was the last one as this is their last year. But lo and behold, they brought home plenty of laundry - maybe that will help cure my sentimentality, ha!
On Friday night I got to shop and eat dinner out with Peyton. We walked around and chatted and drank coffee and agreed it was a perfect night.
On Saturday and Sunday both, I watched Kevin's fall ball games, (short break in camp out to fit those in) and watched chic flicks with Reaghan and Peyton on Saturday night.
And I came down with a cold......blech.
Which is why I am now on the couch (hurray for Mondays off!) contemplating the upcoming week. My original goal today was to run, clean, get groceries, do laundry, and plan out the next 10 days or so.
So far, I've picked up a few items at Trader Joes and contemplated. That might be it for the day.
I figure I will rest up today since the remainder of the week is rolling into a big ball of busy. Next weekend is Homecoming! I have offered up our house for pictures and dinner. Since we are talking about teenagers, trying to get details and plans in place is like nailing Jello to the wall. (There's still 5 days left........PLENTY of time left!!!!!)
A think a rest day is definitely in order.
No comments:
Post a Comment