Wednesday, March 23, 2016

"What's in the Camera" Wednesday

I finally moved some pictures over from my phone - last ones going into my Winter 2016 file, since as of Sunday it is SPRING!!

Even though I delete some of my photos, I'm so glad to live in a digital age - I'd rather snap and delete than miss out.  Plus, it helps my failing memory, LOL!

 A Rumchata cake to celebrate a friend's birthday.  So glad I didn't forget this time!
 A picture of just sprinkles.  Because they are so pretty, they deserve their own photo op.  This was the screen saver on my phone for awhile.
 After run selfie. 
 I mentioned a few weeks ago that I went to a cake pop party where I was the instructor.  It was so much fun!  One of the girls who made the pops featured in this photo hugged me and thanked me for showing her.  Didn't she do a great job?? 
 St. Patrick's Day treats!!!  Andes mint brownies and Peanut Butter cup cake pops. 
 And speaking of St. Patrick's Day, how adorable is this throwback?!?!?  Two-thirds agree!  ;)

 'Tis the season.  For basketball, that is.  These were cookies that a friend asked me to do for her son's tournament.  A week later, I did the same decoration for Kevin's team on a brownie (they lost the first round, so I was glad we were at least able to end on a little bit of a sweet note.)
 Gratuitous Guinea Pig shot ;)

 Last week, one of the mom's from baseball called and said she had asked her son if he wanted cupcakes or a cake for his birthday.  He was silent, then replied that he didn't want either.  He wanted a Miss Mindy cookie cake.  These are one of my favorite things to bake lately.


And last, but not least - first day of spring pics, sunrise to sunset!!


After tomorrow, my kids are on spring break for 10 days.  They are very ready for a break, and I'm looking forward to spending more time with them.  Between homework, activities, work, and surgery recovery for my daughter, it has been a hectic winter.  Here's to lots of downtime and of course, Easter celebrations with more baking!  (And maybe some outside running if spring weather decides to arrive on time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment