Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Blogging at the orthodontist

Since I didn't get around to posting from my main computer,  I'm multitasking with the tablet while two of my kids get their appliances adjusted.

Sometimes I remember back to the days of diapers and formula - I thought once we were done with that stage kids would get cheaper.  HA! I wouldn't trade a day or dollar for these three pricey priceless wonders  :)

We had a hectic and low key weekend.  Low key, because Reaghan had a second surgery on her ankle.  (At this point,  most bloggers would reference a previous post.  I guess I'm not most because I can't remember if I blogged about the first one!***) The hectic part was mainly due to me trying to keep all the plates in the air while trying to be the cool, calm, hang out type mom.

One can only pretend so long.

She is on the mend, though healing will take a few weeks.  We are hoping and praying this is the end of a very long saga.

Other than that, I was able to get a long run in on Saturday - several of the past few weekends have been beautiful at least one of the days****, and that has made winter bearable this year.  The rest of the time, we watched a lot of Gilmore Girls,  ate junk (cleaning up my diet today!) and relaxed.

It is now a full 24+ hours that I am finishing this post.  It will probably seem rambly, but them, so do most days, ha!

***The ankle issue has been ongoing for over 3 years.  What started as a minor sprain has morphed into an injury that wouldn't heat, thus the multiple doctors, physical therapy, nerve tests, MRI's, and two surgeries.  You can see why we are hopeful for an end.

Hope this finds my readers doing well, happy March 1st!

****Today there was snow, wind, ice, blustery winds, then some sun.  The Midwest - whatcha gonna do?!?!?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment