Monday, May 4, 2015

Weekend

Hello!  May the 4th be with you!!!!

I am not a Star Wars person at all, but still find the humor in today ;)

The girls and I just got home last night after a girls weekend with some great friends.  I plugged in my phone, hit all the right buttons to upload pictures, then had the small moment of panic just like I always do. (in case it doesn't work and my pictures get sent into the eternal void of space and I never see them again and then have to stage everyone for retakes)

Lo and behold, we have pictures!!!!!  And I also created a new folder for the following pictures.  Google is practically beating down my door in hopes I will apply for some position since my tech savvy skills are OUT OF THIS WORLD.

Anyhoo.....

All the gals together.....it was a beautiful spring weekend!!!
 "And I shall sit on this trampoline and guard her feet until the end of my days......or until a bird flies by"
 Night time trampoline camping! 
 It turned out better than a selfie would have......
 Lunch!
While we had a great time, my guys were on their annual Cub Scout camping trip doing their guys thing.  I have seen a few pics that prove they had awesome weather and did lots of outdoorsy stuff (tick check, anyone??)  They also brought home the gear and laundry to prove it.  I sent plastic bags to bring dirty clothes home in, but somehow, most everything ended up in the duffel bags, all mixed together.

I decided two (or more) can play that game, so currently all forms of laundry (duffel bags, uniforms, dirty clothes) are taking a spin the in washer, and we shall let the chips fall where they may.  There was even a chap stick tube that made it through the dryer (bonus points!!) and is now recovering in the freezer.  I'm not sure if the sheen I'm feeling on the clothes is just a figment of my imagination, but I see no visible evidence, so WHATEVER!!  It's getting done.

I have many more pictures in the camera, and lots of other happenings, but need to get on with my Monday.  Yes, I know this cliffhanger is just about more than you can handle, I'll try to get back soon ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment