Friday, March 13, 2015

Cake Pop Friday!

It's gorgeous, it's sunny, I have an unexpected morning off! 

I am going into work later, but who doesn't love an extra 3 hours magically handed to them, especially as one has been in "GO" mode since 5 am?!?!

So, I am blogging while I wait for a cake to bake (turning it into cake pops later today) and then enjoying a quick walk in the sunshine.

But first.......warm cake from the oven, directly from the center of the cake.

Because, when you are making cake pops, it doesn't matter what the actual cake looks like - they still turn out like this!


Or, this:

These are from a couple of weeks ago.  Today (and probably into tomorrow morning, I won't finish them all today) I am making St. Patrick's Day ones.....so fun to use all the green for spring!

I think that is my favorite thing about pops - you can easily customize and everybody loves food on a stick!

Have a great weekend - get out and enjoy some warmth! (but enjoy warm chocolate cake first - hee hee!)

No comments:

Post a Comment