Sunday, December 7, 2014

Weekends are for catching up and curve balls.....

So, here we are again.  Not going to lie, the back half of the week has been wonky.  Work was a little stressful, two kids are sick, I'm not feeling 100%, healthy eating has gone out the window.  Which is ironic, since being not completely well should inspire one to eat better!  What is it about stress and sickness that lead one straight to the chocolate and sugar?!?!?


Anyhoo, fresh week, fresh everything, fresh start.  I did try out this fudge recipe that I was a bit skeptical about.  But it is yummy!  I had some Heath baking bits to use up, and I have to say, winning combo!!

I also made some Oreo Balls last night......


And, in the spirit of all things new and beautiful........


Now, go have a great day.  I am trying to in spite of Kleenex and Nyquil!!

No comments:

Post a Comment