Well, this week has gone completely off the rails. I have taken 3 sick kids at 3 different times to the doctor. Throw in 3 different trips to the pharmacy, a sick kid with a birthday this week, her birthday party this weekend , and all sorts of random life such as Christmas shopping, work, approximately 2,379 to do around the house (2,346 of those things being laundry piles......) and let's just say anything other than getting through the days have taken a backseat.
Thankfully, all kids are on the mend, I'm starting to feel like maybe, just maybe a shred of sanity is in sight, and I've signed up to make treats for the teacher breakfast next Friday. And, there goes that sanity........
So, I haven't kept up with Christmas baking.....thinking that is just going to have to happen next weekend, and the clean eating?? If one considers cookies, white pasta, and crescent rolls clean eating, SIGN ME UP, I AM ALL IN!!
I have been able to bake the birthday girl her favorite treats, and her cake for the party tomorrow is almost done, so a win-win there. (feels like my only one this week!)
Have a great weekend, I am looking forward to getting back into a normal groove. But I'm not PLANNING on it. Just hoping on it. Maybe that's the key, ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment