A week ago yesterday I was shoveling snow off the driveway and bracing myself for a huge, sub-zero cold snap. Today, there is an anticipated high of 43, (albeit, windy and chilly) which, by my best estimation, is about an 80 degree difference - so crazy, but so much better :)
Yesterday we took down the Christmas trees, (boo!) but my house looks so clean and organized. (yay!) I still have a few little lights up, (thanks, Mom!) so that helps drive any winter blues away. Plus the sun is shining and I stood out in just a sweatshirt and jeans to watch the kids get on the bus, so I think today is going to be great.
I met up with a friend early this morning to do weights at the gym and then we went to spin class together. I figured with all this organized ambition and a short work week for me, I am planning out some super healthy meals and snacks. I want to take the week off from baking (crazy, yes??) and do simple, whole foods.
Plus, I would LOVE to tackle a photo album project that has been on the back burner for more months than I can count. I have an entire bin and an entertainment center cabinet that really needs to be addressed before the kids grow up!
Hope this Monday finds you all well, off to grocery shop and a million other little errands!
No comments:
Post a Comment