I have about 534 things that need to get done today. December, you're such a relaxing month ;)
I have been baking and trying to get some stuff together and in the mail (post office - for some reason my worst errand hurdle. I literally have to pep talk myself into it.)
So, goals for today:
- Get kitchen sink replaced (our favorite handyman is currently here fixing it - yay!) I am hiding upstairs while trying to be helpful and out of the way at the same time.
- Somehow stay warm in this sub-zero weather, seriously, the calendar isn't even officially winter yet!!
- Take a deep breath and finish wrapping.
- Take one of my favorite girls lunch at school :)
- Deal with the post office. Really, Mindy, you are a grown-up now. You can do it
Here's a festive picture....hoping to get come cookie decorating in today too!

what are those cute little trees? I have a cookie exchange Sunday and I need something super super super easy, but impressive. Suggestions? I'm the hostess, so I tend to spend more of my energy on appetizers and wine! :)
ReplyDelete