So, I never posted those guinea pig pictures, did I??? Something is a little wonky with my main computer and the sign-in, and the main computer is where I store all my pictures. (Currently I am typing on my little laptop.)
Decade 2000: Truth? I often wonder if I am in the right time-era. There are times when I fondly look back on the days of record players and turn knob TV's. I also might be nostalgic because I was between the ages of birth and twelve and life was simpler then ;)
So, here we are. Another Halloween and it's pouring cats (black ones, of course!) and dogs out there, With not much of a chance of it letting up. I'm sure the kids will still want to trick-or-treat and I will gladly stay at home and pass out candy from the comfort of my warm home :)
Here is my thankful list today.......
- Thankful I still have kids that are young enough to dress up!
- Friends to have fun and make memories with
- A warm house to come back to
- Short work day so everyone can enjoy family time together
- That tomorrow is November 1st. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the Thanksgiving and Christmas activities that will soon begin!
- "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!"
- A DVR that can record it to watch after trick-or-treating.
Maybe I am okay with 2013 technology just a little bit ;)
Have a great day with your family! And one day, be it near or far, I will post pictures again!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment