Kind of reminds me of that scene in Ally McBeal when Ally was asked what made her problems so much bigger than everyone else's, to which she replied, "Because they're mine."
And that is exactly how I feel about my computer ineptitude ;)
So, without further rambling - here are the cute piggies!!
They do not have flashing, crazy eyes in real life. That is the result of my phone, which occasionally gives ALL mammals crazy, flashing eyes and then sometimes goes comatose with its "blue screen of death." What can I say?? My phone has a dark side.
(On a somewhat related note, I am considering a camera purchase on Black Friday. Nothing too expensive or radical, but when I look back at pictures that have been taken on a camera versus a phone, I really, really miss the quality.)
And since I can post pictures with reckless abandon, here is our October in a nutshell:
One-eyed cake pops! (and no crazy or flashing one eyes! Though how fun would that have been for Halloween!?!?!)
Pretty pink cake pops.......
I think these are my most favorite pops that I have ever made. These were for a friend who was having a book release party and the pink matched the book cover perfectly. If you are ever in need of specifically colored melts, I highly recommend this website: http://www.layercakeshop.com/
They have so many creative and beautiful items for all kinds of baking and decorating. I have yet to really sit and peruse the site beyond what I ordered, (jimmies and melts) but one day soon I hope to sit in my PJ's with a pot of coffee and just browse and dream.
Cupcake cookie pops.......
Baby Shower Cake Pops in Mason Jars - my friend saw this idea on Pinterest, I take no credit for the creativity there, but I thought they turned out really cute!
Pink and chocolate Cake Pops from our Labor Day party (oops, going further back than October and I may have already shown these...too lazy to go back and look ;)
And my personal favorites - football jerseys for end of year parties!! I wish I had taken a picture of the jerseys with their numbers on them before I added the last names, (I don't want to disrespect anyone's privacy) but, just for fun, I made these for the siblings and Mom (Dad got his own cookie since he was a coach.)
My daughter and her friend made this rainbow cake by themselves!!! (mostly!!)
It was delicious!!
I made my first ever cannoli cake - I have never eaten or made one before, but my friend really liked it!
My little trick-or-treaters :)
And I just can't resist beautiful fall color no matter how many pictures I have already taken!!
Now, since it is November 5th, and it is the holiday season, (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's!! - yes, I mix and match them all!) my mind goes here.......
Let the holiday festivity and baking begin!!!!!!

















Love those cute piggies! And, I say, let the holiday eating begin! :)
ReplyDeleteWhere did you find the snoopy gingerbread doghouses? So cute!
ReplyDelete