Monday, August 12, 2013

Summer Vacation!

Three weeks ago yesterday, we started our "vacation" season.  We spent a few days with my husband's family, came home for 3 days, then vacationed for a week with my family.  We came home for 2 days, then the kids and I went to visit some dear friends for a couple of days. 

It's hard to believe later this week we will start the back-to-school supply drop-offs, meet the teachers, and generally make an attempt to get back into a routine.  (hear that, kids??? ;)

We have had a GREAT summer.  I'm always amazed at how the calendar stretches way into the future for the first week or two of break.  When I look back at all we've enjoyed, it truly does seem a long time ago that the kids bounded off the bus for the last day of their school year.

But now, how it feels like it has flown by.......

So, without further pontification (you're welcome;)  here are some vacation and general summer fun photos!

 














It's been a wonderful Summer 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment