Sunday, August 4, 2013

It's August and I really can't believe it

Yikes, would somebody put the brakes on summer already?!?!?!?

Every year, summer stretches out like a long, winding road, then BAM! the back-to-school lists are posted.

We have been vacationing and having a great time with family as evidenced by all of these lovely photos.......

What, you can't see them either??

My phone and I are not on speaking terms right now.  But if we were, I would calmly suggest that it not conk out just shy of its 2nd birthday.....

But I digress.  I have close to 200 photos lodged somewhere in my phone and right now I would be panicking, PANICKING, except for the fact that my techno-savvy husband was able to copy them to my laptop.  I can't blog/upload well from that computer (the phone and laptop obviously ganging up on me....AGAIN) very well, so any fun pictures will have to wait.

Besides, I have a to-do list a mile long.

And first up is replacing my phone (grrrrrrrr.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment