It's the last weekday of Christmas break. So, what better way for each kid to suddenly make up for lost time than for all three to have a friend over? Plus a bonus one.
I'm not complaining - they are all happy and enjoying the company while I try not to pass out from nail polish remover fumes. I also may have muttered something about Santa and his penchant for not sticking around to set up the toys that he so generously left.
I have found that it is best to make oneself scarce - just out of vision but somehow still within hearing distance. But not too close or you will hear things like "I just spilled a LITTLE milk," or, "Don't worry, Mom, nail polish wipes off the table."
Maybe I should grab a plate of those cookies I just pulled out of the oven and head for the hills.
No comments:
Post a Comment