I was catching up on a few blogs I like to read and figured, hey, why not write a post for all my hundreds of followers to read?? ;)
Then, I figured I should put all the pictures in my phone into my computer files labeled "Holiday 2012" since we can officially close the books on that.
So, along I go, uploading and feeling quite tech, when, to my surprise I couldn't find the new pictures. I looked to see if I put them into another file, couldn't find them anywhere and panicked and tried to figure out how to recreate a 13th birthday photo op, kids playing outside at a park 20 minutes away, and a light up pig sitting on the couch pretending to read a book. Yeah, those park ones would have been tough.
But somehow, through the miracle (or curse, as I sometimes like to call it) of technology I found them, in the correct file, completely out of order.
Then I heard something and went to check on the kids and hit my head on the bunk bed.
This was after hearing the story from my oldest daughter of how the fire marshal had to show up at youth group to turn off the fire alarms that sounded off from the fake smoke machine during the life size game of Clue.
And then I told myself that maybe it's time to go to bed and take up this whole writing a post thing on a different day.




No comments:
Post a Comment