Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Mumblings

It's amazing how fast a week can go in blog time.  I started a post last week, then didn't finish, then deleted it because I just couldn't get it right.  Or write. (Monday humor;)

Today was your basic normal day of groceries, laundry, and picking up kids from school for an orthodontist appointment.

I've been too traumatized to post about it, but this would be our second consult as 2/3 of our kids need various metal appliances in their mouth by years' end.

Having the good fortune to never set foot into an orthodontist office EVER until the tender age of thirty-nine,  I was shocked and confused as to what would lie ahead.  And that was just after seeing the magazines in the waiting area.

So, long story short, we now have 2 consultations under our belt and will proceed as necessary.  To soften the blow, I had mixed a batch of chocolate chip cookie dough so we could at least derive comfort from a warm cookie when we arrived home.

I'm sure I'll be posting our tooth woes a fair amount over the next 18-24 months.

Looks like I better stock up on the chocolate chips.

1 comment: