Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Look out, Martha Stewart.....


As I've been trying to clean up 9+ years of accumulated "stuff" around the house, I happened upon these stackable glass votive candle holders.  I love to decorate with candy corn for fall, so thought I would give this a try.  So far, no one has tried to sneak any! (as far as I know, anyway;)

But, if  you are in the mood for a fun sweet and salty snack, try a handful of candy corn mixed with a handful of salted peanuts - it is INCREDIBLY delish! (Thank you, Parker, for that idea last year!)

1 comment:

  1. My grandma Gustafson always used to have her candy dish filled with candy corn and peanuts in the fall. CC is not my favorite candy, but I like to decorate with it too. And I always pull some to the side to mix with peanuts, just like she did. :)

    ReplyDelete