I believe that's what May is about. Between the holidays, (Mother's Day and Memorial Day) Communions, and Teacher Appreciation Week, it's a month worthy of December-like baking.
And how about a little something for those hard-working folks in the office...you know the ones - they manage to keep the daily school schedule going, field calls from parents, and keep the general elementary mayhem to an acceptable dull roar - let's give them a hand! (Or a star!)
I'll be honest.....I'm feeling Disney nostalgic.....
This one's for Mom....who loves all things lemon and pink. So I made her a pink lemonade cake!
And for my nephew's Communion - Chocolate Caramel Cake! This is what was inside...
The outside....with a little help from Rolos!
I promise that I will attempt to make an attempt to get the recipes posted soon.....would I make a good politician or what??!?!?!
The pink lemonade cake is gorgeous!! That pink icing looks so pretty dripping down the sides of the cake. And oh my, the chocolate caramel cake looks perfectly yummy!! I'm glad that Blogger is finally letting you post some pictures!
ReplyDelete