There is nothing like a fresh head cold to make you call a halt to as many things as possible, curl up on the couch and let the day fall where it may.
So that is now Sunday's new plan. On the upside, it's a downer weather kind of day, so I feel no pang whatsoever about trying to get outside and be active. I have a fresh library book that's been waiting to be read. There is leftover pizza in the fridge from last night. The one activity that has to be done today is being taken care of by another family. (thank you, carpool!) There is more than 1 TV in the house which means my husband can keep up with March Madness (I'd like to kick whoever thought that up) and I can zone with HGTV or the House Marathon in between dozing. There is wholesome kid TV programming all day (I'd like to KISS whoever thought that up!)
The coffee is hot and plentiful.
So, I wish you a good Sunday with your family and hope you are feeling great - but if not, give yourself permission to take the day off!
No comments:
Post a Comment