Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Before I forget, check out my other blog:

www.mindysmasterpieces.blogspot.com

I think it's all pictures of things I've shown on this blog, but I needed a place where I could just post cakes, cookies, etc....follow me, please!

1) warm, flannel sheets....love this time of year:)

2) the fact that Friday follows Thursday

3) cozy evenings at home where it's now acceptable to put on PJ's at 6:00 because it's darker earlier!

4) hot cocoa and a cookie....need I say more?

5) it's only 5 more weeks until Thanksgiving!....(deep breath in, deep breath out)

Have a great Thursday!
P.S. Molly - where, oh where did your dear bloggy go? I'm feeling lost! :(

3 comments:

  1. Mindy - Sorry that my blog is gone. :( I kind of got freaked out with the whole "sharing with the world" when you post something online. haha I know that's silly, but I am a worrier. I appreciate the fact that you read/followed my blog . . . I will continue to read yours, and I will be sure to share if I make something that I think you might like! Thanks for being my bloggy freind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another blog? Time to find a job for Ms. Mindith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How hilarious you are, Billiam.

    Molly, I'll miss you terribly but I understand:) Keep commenting, so glad to still be bloggy friends!

    ReplyDelete