Friday, October 29, 2010

It's November!!

But before we bid October good-bye.....



Yes, a good deal of pictures get taken in the laundry room as we are walking out the door.

Can you believe this is one of my very favorite candies? And it's not even chocolate!! There was ONE bag left in the entire Target store when I went Halloween candy shopping last Friday. I took it as a sign that it destined for my shopping cart.


One other October thing that I am a little bit proud of in a (hopefully) good way. Someone wrote a blog post about me on their blog! Check it out here:

If you want a chance to read Melanie's other blog (Bella-Mella), it's on the sidebar of my blog. I've never met Melanie but I know I would love her in an instant. She lost her precious 12 year-old son Andrew last year to brain cancer and she writes about her family and the grieving process, good days and bad. I want to give her a hug every time I read. Part of her healing process has been resuming running, so she started the mom/running blog earlier this year.

On a completely different note, the holiday baking season is upon us! I mixed up a batch of Trader Joe's Apple Bread, threw in some Hershey's Cinnamon chips and baked muffins. I won't tell you how many I've eaten. Let's just say I'm off to Shred as soon as I'm done with this post. Because I'm pretty sure I can look like that by Thanksgiving if I pencil in 3 hour a day workouts and eat celery. And hold myself in the plank pose for a minimum of 20 hours per day.

And last, but not least, my camera is no more. It only takes pictures if I'm in a dark room with next-to-no light. So, I'm hoping to hold out until the day after Thanksgiving and then get a great deal on a different one. I really liked my camera, so I'm missing it already! If you have any tips/suggestions on what type to purchase, please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are so cute! Love the Buzz - my kids went as Woody and Jessie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with those caramel apple pops. I have a bag hidden from the kids!

    ReplyDelete