So.....one of my goals (resolutions?) is to write more in 2016, both on the blog and (gasp) in a journal; I am notoriously horrible at journaling, but giving it another go.
Side bar: at what point did "keeping a diary" become "journaling?" My grandmother was fabulous at writing in her diary for years and years. Maybe I can refer to it as such and try to keep up???
So, in no particular order, here are 5 random things from the past 24 hours.
- I have a cold. Blech.
- While recuperating from said cold, I attempted to watch "Sixteen Candles" FOR THE FIRST TIME. I will be in the minority, but I couldn't get past the first 20 minutes. I think I missed my window on this seemingly beloved classic.
- I do, however, still enjoy "Pop up Videos." Try not to judge.
- Dinner was a winner. 5 out of 5! (Recipe another time)
- A book on a cold winter's night, and one of my kids snuggled up next to me to read their book too......love these simple times that I will always remember :)
No comments:
Post a Comment