Wednesday, March 19, 2014

"What's in the phone" Wednesday

I finally went through some of my pictures just now.  It was fun to see what was in there all this time!

My little leprechauns.......


 Yes, I realize the pigs aren't wearing green.....but how cute are they?!?!?
 Last month, Peyton had some artwork featured at a local gallery....how cool is that?!?!?  I love her choice of colors
 A 50th birthday cake for my boss.  It was all peanut butter, including the frosting.  The edging and the "50" as a chocolate/peanut butter cream frosting.  It NEEDED just a little chocolate! 

I used this recipe (doubled) with a few modifications.  First, I used cake flour and sifted it.  I HAVE NOT had success using regular flour in cakes even when the recipe calls for it.  Also, I used regular peanut butter and halved the amount of brown sugar.  The cake layers are tasty, but not overly sweet - that's what frosting is for!




 Manicures!



Everything is awesome when it's a brownie covered in chocolate buttercream!  We saw "The Lego Movie" and had a party at the movie theater for Kevin's birthday.



And last, but not least, I got to run outside TWICE this past week!!!!  It's almost as if spring is starting this week or something!!!

It's somewhat random, but that is my last few weeks in a nutshell.

So, what's in your camera this week??  (or month or year, so far!)

No comments:

Post a Comment