Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Almost Valentine's Day!

And oh, the Red Velvet recipes floating around.....

I just can't do it.  I am not a red velvet person - if you are, my hats off to you, but I just can't get with the trend.  All I taste when I try to eat red velvet anything is the 2 oz of red food coloring.

So, my Valentine treats are going to be chocolate dipped Oreos on a stick and good old fashioned decorated sugar cookies:)

Pictures, you say?!?!?

I will try, as soon as I can finish decorating said cookies ;)

Until then, have a great day, back soon!

2 comments:

  1. I have to tell you I NEVER had red velvet cake until I moved to the South. NEVER! And you know what, I've lived in the South for almost 15 years and I still don't like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no red velvet for us in this house either!

    ReplyDelete