Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thankful Thursday, "Baby, it's cold outside!" edition

It has been a sweet forever since I have posted one of these.  I think about it almost every week, but the blogging, well.....sometimes it isn't the most consistent activity in my life :)

- Warm everything.  From the heat in our home to warm gloves and extra blankets at night, I am SO thankful for all things toasty this very cold winter. 

-  Pizza on a cold night.  There is a pizza place two doors down from my office (tempting, yes?!) and it is so yummy on a "don't have the energy to cook" kind of night.

- The slower pace of winter.   Yes, not being able to just dash anywhere quickly due to ice and slush drives me CRAZY, but I love getting into PJ's at the completely unacceptable hour of 4 p.m. :)

- The fact that there is still daylight post 5 o'clock.

- The hope of spring in a couple of months seems so sweet!

- Books to read, coffee and hot chocolate to drink, kids to snuggle.

- A pig in a pig basket.  True, nothing specific to winter, but can you get over the cuteness?!?!?


- Some of the most beautiful morning skies you will ever see.............


Here's to a great Thursday!





No comments:

Post a Comment