Thursday, August 30, 2012
Thursday already?
Yes, I recovered from the half marathon. Actually, by Monday afternoon I felt fine and my muscles decided they had forgiven me and yes, we should bake something (or five) this week to celebrate.
On Tuesday I went to lunch with my mom and then we did some shopping. Something told me I'm handling this "SAHM while the kids are in school" thing just fine.
Until Wednesday when I saw the half day kindergarten bus go by and spent the afternoon alternately crying, putting out the fall decorations, watching a somewhat sad and endearing Lifetime movie that I had DVRed to watch in my "spare" time, eating too much sugar and reorganizing the laundry room. At least I can hang my hat on the fact that though I am obvious emotional mess, I'm an eclectic and creative one. (with possibly a side of ADD.)
So, that's brings us to Thursday. I spent the morning at Panera with friends (see, I can snap right back) before heading home to do some cleaning up and a few errands. I also mixed up a batch of these for tomorrow morning. I saw the recipe a few months ago and if they turn out well, I will post soon! I'm trying to mix in a "Fun Friday morning" breakfast to celebrate the end of a good school week..more soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment