you are in for a treat. They are time-consuming and you need to be around the house for a good part of the day, but they are worth every flour-covered counter moment. I noticed when I linked up that it will not take you to the recipe page, so just look to the left under categories and this recipe will be the last one under "Breakfast/Brunch" - enjoy!
Here is the start:
Eventually you get this! (I have to add that this is the puffiest this recipe has ever "puffed" for me....truly a gold-star kind of day:)
Many hands make light work!
I would have grabbed the camera and taken more pictures but:
- When you have 7 children (how did this happen!?!?!) helping, you tend to have to be a little more "hands-on" (keep your hands out of your mouth, Baby; let's try to spread the sugar around instead of plopping it in just one spot, Honey; okay, that enough eating of the dough, Sweetie)
- My own hands were pretty sticky and didn't want to chance the camera falling into melted butter
- I was "sampling" the cream cheese icing and "quality controlling" the just out of the oven rolls......so tasty - and not a MUFA to be found!
Maybe the 7-11 cinnamon rolls would be easier. But nice pictures Mindith.
ReplyDeleteI just bought PW's cookbook! I have been reading it line-by-line the past few days. And this is one of the (many) recipes that caught my eye!! I can't wait to try it!!
ReplyDelete