The cake is a nurses's smock complete with stethoscope.....look at all the detail and colors! They were all done with fondant. Truly creative and thoughtful cake made for a friend's birthday. Way to go, Stacie!!
We went shopping this week to a cute boutique kind of place where they sold items like this.....
I believe the above were made with a candy mold and they just put an actual popsicle stick in the melted chocolate to let it set......so simple, so clever, so "I feel the need to plan an ice cream party theme and make these as favors...."
And serve these for dessert.....
A sugar cookie in the shape of an ice cream cone covered in fondant....does it get any better than this!??!
Of course, all the shopping made us hungry, so we stopped in at the most delightful cupcake shop where they sold these......
FROSTING SHOTS IN AN EDIBLE CHOCOLATE CUP!!! Or, as I like to call them, "Heaven's Appetizers."
The cupcakes were delectable - these were chocolate cupcakes with a marshmallow placed inside once they came out of the oven, iced with chocolate buttercream and dipped in ganache. I can't wait to try making my own version!!
No comments:
Post a Comment