So here it is - my very first blog. I have tried in vain over the years to keep a journal and it's just not for me. I feel silly writing things down on blank paper that no one but me will see, yet feel strangely okay with typing it on a computer where anyone can see. Crazy.
The main reasons I'm doing this are:
1) I LOVE reading other people's blogs
2) I really, really want to document and remember these years of raising young children; despite my good intentions I never write down the cute things they say and I have 3 quite empty baby books. (Maybe one day when they are all in school I can sit down and make some stuff up to fill in the pages - you only think I'm kidding!)
3)I truly want to shares laughs and encouragement and the daily life stuff that sometimes gets us down until we realize that lots of us are in the same boat.
4)There are days when my head spins with all the details, schedules, appointments, carpooling, chores, to-do lists, etc. Maybe this is one way to corral all that, even just a little bit.
5)Everyone else yammers on - why shouldn't I?! (kidding aside, it does seem like a good outlet for lots of different topics/situations.
So, if you read this and enjoy, please feel free to comment!
Welcome to the world of blogging, Min. Nicely done. I love the title!!!!
ReplyDelete