So my day started out with the 5:00am alarm clock ringing next to my bed after having 2 nighttime visitors. Right before midnight there was a potty help request, followed 45 minutes later by a "can I sleep with you?" request. I tucked said little one into their OWN bed and then tried to reclaim sleep in my own. After dragging out of bed to work-out, I noticed a slight stream of water on the basement floor bath. Just in case you're not sure, stepping in mystery bathroom water at 5:30 is not the way to start the day. I made my mind up to not think about it and worked out. Got showered, breakfast made and kids fed, lunchboxes packed and started to get "can I sleep in your bed?" little man ready for pre-school and noticed MAJOR rash all over said boys little body. Got big kids on bus, called dr.and was able to get an appt later in the morning. Ran to grocery store as we were out of bananas and other essentials (Just sit in the cart and don't touch anything!!) and really, who knew what the rest of the day would be like??
Glad to report that it's a hives reaction to ???? He's looking better already and I'm just so glad this happened BEFORE a weekend (READ:closed dr offices!)and that is was nothing serious! Hoping for a calmer next half of the day!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh boy! I hope tomorrow is better! Impressive that you are working out at 5:30 am after a night of interrupted sleep AND a mystery water-stepping incident. A lesser woman would have given up.
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for the kind comment on my blog. You made my night.
And that deleted post was from me. I was signed in with the wrong profile. Sorry.
Blessings,
Sandy