Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015

So, here we are on the cusp of another new year - how do they go faster each time?!?! 

I always think I want to end the year by being reflective and considering what I want to have happen/change/do in the upcoming one. 

But......my memory is poor, and my goals tend to be the same EVERY year.

So, I'm glad I am a big picture taker.  It helps me remember days I would otherwise gloss over in my memory banks.  I know it annoys my family to no end, but I always tell them that someday, they will be glad they have these moments in print! (or, in file on the computer, ha!)

And, I shall try, try again in 2016.  I want to be a better wife, mother, friend, lose a few pounds, strengthen a few muscles, and finally get everything organized and complete ALL the laundry. Forever and ever, amen.

"Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star."
-W. Clement Stone
 
Or perhaps land in a basket of clean laundry.
Here are a handful of moments I'm glad I captured in 2015......






























Goodbye 2015, thanks for the great memories!

1 comment: