Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday, Monday

Happy President's Day!

My kids have school off today, which is a good thing,  as 2 out of 3 are not feeling well.

I had plans of an early morning workout, breakfast after with friends, a handful of errands,  some household chores,  and orthodontist appointments.

I am currently lying on the couch writing a blog post.

After my husband retrieved a sick child from a sleep over last night, I turned off my alarm and decided to let the night and morning write their own schedules.  Which turned out to be a good thing since I ended up on the couch with sick kiddo, barely slept, and was up at 4:30.

So.....we are having a low key day, little is getting done, but I am relaxed and peaceful about it and glad for one more day before a crazy and busy week starts up!

And the extra couch snuggles are an added bonus :)

1 comment: