Well, I don't know how April 13th is looking for you right now, but here it is cold and windy and winter-like. It probably wouldn't feel as terrible as it does if we hadn't been teased with a few really nice days last week. But no worries, I'm sure it will be 90 and humid within a matter of a few weeks ;)
I looked at my last post date and realized something:
This working thing has really cut into my blogging life.
(Along with keeping up on the homework and numerous school papers, transferring photos from phone to computer, occasionally mopping the kitchen floor and ironing.)
Oh, how I love a good ironing joke!
Tonight is the Daddy/Daughter Dance at school, so after taking pictures, I decided to sit down at the computer for a few minutes (or 3 hours) and do some updating.
I'm pretty sure this girl was just in pre-school last week......
I took her to have her nails and toes done this morning....
It's hard to believe Easter was 2 weeks ago already, here are a few pictures of fun Easter food! My oldest daughter made that cake ALL BY HERSELF!
And some chalk artwork:)
I had been thinking of taking my other 2 kiddos out to do something fun, but we all agreed a movie and PJ night would be just the right thing. Words do not properly express how excited I am about a night in - I'm pretty sure that's one of those "pushing 40" kind of things ;)
And, in conclusion, when the weather is 30 degrees and you have a great pair of sandals, just remember...
Put on a coat and blow winter a kiss good-bye!








No comments:
Post a Comment