Sunday, December 16, 2012

Saying what I feel

I posted this on Facebook yesterday after the horrific events of Friday.

"Embracing the crazy of family life today - so the house is messier than I would like and it's going to be chaotic fitting everything in and my shopping and cards aren't done and the treadmill and I haven't met up much this week - but all of us are together in PJ's, cold cereal is being poured, cartoons are on and I get to have a silly exchange with my husband over where various household items should be kept - I'm grateful for it all today."

May you and your family be blessed with plenty of good and mundane moments today.

And may God's peace pour out on Newtown, CT.

1 comment:

  1. love it. I've missed your blogging! (but I know you are very busy) ;) love ya!

    ReplyDelete