Saturday, November 3, 2012

November Thoughts

Seriously, how is it November 3rd????

On Facebook, I'm trying to post one thankful thing each day.  Several friends are doing this as well, and it's a great way to focus on what's really important in life.

So far I've posted these 3 things:

- friends and family that are supportive and encouraging to me

- hot coffee!  double thankful when it follows a night of being up with a sick kiddo :(  (But thankfully, he is better now:)

- my sis-in-law and buddy, Debbie.  We get to Christmas shop together today!

In other news, November is shaping up to quite busy with some changes going on.  I will plan to write more later and all is well, just know I may not be posting as frequently.  (as opposed to my other, very scheduled/random-depending-on-the-day/week thing I've had going for the past almost 3 years;)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment